Dump corrupted ?

Luigi Assom
Hello,

not sure if this is the proper mail list to notify - I am experiencing problems with data corrupted on wiki dump.
I tried three times to download the last english dump (multistream)

Re: Dump corrupted ?

Luigi Assom
Hello,
(sorry double posting I hit send button by mistake)

not sure if this is the proper mail list to notify - I am experiencing problems with data corrupted on wiki dump.
I tried three times to download the last english dump (multistream) of december, and find:

bunzip2: Data integrity error when decompressing.

I cannot even try to recover it for bzip2recover will produce more thank 50K files.

I tried to download other languages as test, found only English version corrupted.

Does it happen to me only or are any maintenance work on the servers maybe ?

Thank you!

L.

--
Luigi Assom

T +39 349 3033334 | +1 415 707 9684
Skype oggigigi

Re: Dump corrupted ?

Brad Jorsch (Anomie)
On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Luigi Assom <[hidden email]> wrote:
not sure if this is the proper mail list to notify - I am experiencing problems with data corrupted on wiki dump.

Probably you want xmldatadumps-l.

--
Brad Jorsch (Anomie)
Senior Software Engineer

Re: Dump corrupted ?

Hydriz Scholz
This has already been reported at T121348. [1]

Hope this helps.

[1]: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T121348

On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 6:06 AM, Brad Jorsch (Anomie)
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Luigi Assom <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> not sure if this is the proper mail list to notify - I am experiencing
>> problems with data corrupted on wiki dump.
>

> Probably you want xmldatadumps-l.
>

> --
> Brad Jorsch (Anomie)
> Senior Software Engineer