Quantcast

Duplicate entries in Cargo Tables

Markus Heckmann
I have a structure in place for my Pages and all these pages are generally creating datasets in 2 cargo tables.
Strangely Cargo seems to be creating items multiple times in the table - is this due to a bad setup on my side? I have many templates in a page storing all to the same table but with varying data. Sometimes a page is using a template multiple times - perhaps all of this adds to the problem...

A good page for testing is this:
https://wiki.project1.net/index.php?title=Clip_DAT

Thank you very much
Markus

Re: Duplicate entries in Cargo Tables

Yaron Koren-2
Hi Markus

Yes, there indeed seem to be a lot of duplicates here:

https://wiki.project1.net/index.php?title=Clip_DAT&action=pagevalues

There are various reasons why that could have happened. I would suggest, if
you haven't already, calling the cargoRecreateData.php script - it will
recreate the Cargo tables and hopefully git rid of the problem entirely.

-Yaron