Duplicates in ask queries from redirects?

Duplicates in ask queries from redirects?

Laurent Alquier
Hello

After upgrading to SMW 2.5.3, redirects appear multiple times in ask
queries (instead of showing up as a single, distinct entry for each).

Does anyone know a reason for that to happen? maybe a new LocalSettings
parameter I missed?

I did run a full upgrade and rebuild of the SMW data after the update.

--
- Laurent Alquier
http://www.linfa.net

Re: Duplicates in ask queries from redirects?

Laurent Alquier
Nevermind .. sort of.

The issue turned out to be an incomplete clean up of the graph in triple
store using the -f flag for rebuild data.

After I manually deleted the graph, and rebuilding the data, the duplicates
went away.

- Laurent

--
- Laurent Alquier