E-mailing additional form fields in user create

E-mailing additional form fields in user create

Alain van Acker
Hi,

I want to extend the user create form with some extra fields and have
these fields e-mailed to a sysop.
Does anyone know where I the e-mail function should be placed and called
from?

Thanks,

Alain

PHP language

Sarel Wessels (Agri Wiki)
The page contents of Mediawiki is written in php markup language.

Where will I find a good resource to learn this php markup language? Is
there perhaps a program that one can use? (Thinking for example a Delphi
for PHP)?

Thank you.

Regards,

Sarel

Re: PHP language

Nikola Smolenski
Sarel Wesssels (Agri Wiki) wrote:
> The page contents of Mediawiki is written in php markup language.

PHP isn't exactly a markup language, but a programming language.

No better place to start than http://www.php.net/manual/en/tutorial.php