Quantcast

EMWCon Spring 2017 program now online

Chris Koerner
Apologies for cross-posting

Greetings,
I'm happy to announce that the program for the Enterprise MediaWiki Conference Spring 2017 is now available on the conference page. [0]

The program covers all three days of the event, including our very special list of presenters and social activities.

Registration is still open, so please register if you have not already. [1]

Ideas for short lightning talks are welcome for the Create Camp on the third day.

We hope you can make it, and look forward to seeing you next week. For folks who can't make it in person, live streaming will be available for many of our sessions. Check the conference page in the near future for more information.

Yours,
Chris Koerner