Edit-warring at [[Bertie Ahern]]

Phil Nash-3
Two editors are scrapping without going to the talk page to discuss it and
it's beginning get out of hand, and it's annoying that I can't do anything
about it.

Anyone care to step in?

Cheers.

Re: Edit-warring at [[Bertie Ahern]]

Bod Notbod
On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 8:31 PM, Phil Nash <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Two editors are scrapping without going to the talk page to discuss it and
> it's beginning get out of hand, and it's annoying that I can't do anything
> about it.
>
> Anyone care to step in?

I've issued them both with an 'edit war' warning.

Bodnotbod

Bod Notbod wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 8:31 PM, Phil Nash <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Two editors are scrapping without going to the talk page to discuss
>> it and it's beginning get out of hand, and it's annoying that I
>> can't do anything about it.
>>
>> Anyone care to step in?
>
> I've issued them both with an 'edit war' warning.
>
> Bodnotbod

Much obliged. Excellent service!