Editability of WiktionaryZ

Gerard Meijssen-3
Hoi,
After a long time, I am exceedingly pleased that we have our first
editability on the WiktionaryZ project. As you may know, WiktionaryZ
is currently in a pre alpha stage. It is not feature complete yet but
we are improving things step by step.

Editing is now open to a limited group of people that will slowly but
surely grow. Requirements are that you have a user on WiktionaryZ.org
and inform about your babel information.

At this moment we still have a limited number of languages but this
will be increased as soon as possible, for instance we really want to
have languages like Chinese, Arabic, Russian and Swahili...

Thanks,
    GerardM