Editathon at the Herbert Art Gallery and Museum, Coventry, 31 March

Editathon at the Herbert Art Gallery and Museum, Coventry, 31 March

HJ Mitchell
An editathon focusing on the history of Coventry (which, contrary to popular opinion, is actually quite diverse and rather interesting!) is being held at the Herbert Art Gallery and Museum in Coventry on Saturday 31 March as part of an ongoing and already successful relationship with the Herbert.

Museum staff will be on hand to assist, and useful source material will be available, with more in the on-site History Centre, available on request. Of particular interest are the subjects of a collection of watercolours of historic buildings ad monuments in the city, which will be on display in a special exhibition at the time of the event.

We are, however, limited to 15 attendees, so if you're interested and able to get to Coventry on the 31st, please do sign up.

Full details are at http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Coventry_History_Editathon, but if you have any questions, please do ask me!

I hope to see some of you there!

Sincerely,
Harry Mitchell
(User:HJ Mitchell)

Re: Editathon at the Herbert Art Gallery and Museum, Coventry, 31 March

Jon Davies
Great stuff Harry.  Daria the events organiser is now in post. If you
need anything email her.

--
Jon Davies - Chief Executive Wikimedia UK.  07976 935 986
tweet @jonatreesdavies

Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited.
Wiki UK Ltd is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House,  56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom.
Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.
Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation (who
operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects). It is an independent
non-profit organization with no legal control over Wikipedia nor
responsibility for its contents.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk