Editing a page blocks the entire Wiki - Please help!

Editing a page blocks the entire Wiki - Please help!

David Konopnicki
Hi,
I was editing a page and when I saved I got an error:
"1205: Lock wait timeout
exceeded; Try restarting transaction" from mysql.
I tried to restart mysql, apache, the server, nothing seems to work.
Now, each time I edit this particular page, I get a message:
<b>Warning</b>:  mysql_query() [<a
href='function.mysql-query'>function.mysql-query</a>]: Unable to save
result set in <b>E:\Program
Files\TSW\Apache2\htdocs\searchwiki\includes\Database.php</b> on line

I use: mySQL 4.0.2, mediawiki 1.5.3, php 5.0.0

Any idea?

Thanks!
-Dark