Editing newsletter for July 2019

Whatamidoing (WMF)/Sherry Snyder
I just posted the first Editing newsletter for this year at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/VisualEditor/Newsletter/2019/July

Please translate it, so that people in your favorite language can find out about these changes.  I think that https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special:Translate&group=page-VisualEditor%2FNewsletter%2F2019%2FJuly will take you directly to the translation interface.

I'd like to send this out later this week, if possible.

Thank you for your help.  In gratitude for all that you do to build an inclusive, diverse world, I'm offering you two pieces of strawberry cake 🍰🍰 and a happy smile:  😊

--
User:Whatamidoing (WMF) – Sherry Snyder
Community Relations