Editrestrictions for some pages

Kraus, Alexander (KBV)
Hello,

is it somehow possible to define a set of pages or maybe a namespace in which only users who belong to a special group can edit articles. For the other users it should be possible to read this articles.

What I am lokking for, is nearly the same as the build in function to protect a page. But I need to define some groups who can maintain "their" pages.

thanks

Alex

Re: Editrestrictions for some pages

COURTAUD Didier