[Election] Mail to the unqualified votes whose vote will be struck

[Election] Mail to the unqualified votes whose vote will be struck

KIZU Naoko
Hello,
Election Committee needs your help as soon as possible. Ideally within
a day. Please give a look to the message quoted below which I sent it
to the foundation-l originally.

We are going to contact over 200 people by email and would like to
send a message in their own languages as possible as we can.
Specially we need the languages
* French
* German
* Dutch
* Spanish
* Polish
regarding to the number of unqualified voters. Also there are needs of
Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Hebrew, Turkish or Czech, even voters
from those language community is small in number.

The request is on meta:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/Eleecom_mail%2C_07-05

Thank you for your help!

Re: [Election] Mail to the unqualified votes whose vote will be struck

Michelle Gallaway
Don't want to be pedantic, but shouldn't that be "The election rules
state that users must have *had* at least 400 edits by March 1 to be
eligible to vote.", since the chances of anyone who does not meet
these criteria meeting them in the future is nil?

I know this is translators-l, not englishgrammarscrutiny-l, but we
might as well get it right in as many languages as possible.

Re: [Election] Mail to the unqualified votes whose vote will be struck

Jon Harald Søby
It should read June 1, not March 1. Flick the wording as you'd like. :-)

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jon_Harald_S%C3%B8by