Emailing Form Input

Wade Courtney
Greetings,

Is there any way to email form input from the wiki using anything?

Thanks,

Wade

Re: Emailing Form Input

planetenxin
Hi,

you can use Semantic Watchlist Extension to send out emails based on
stored form input.

/Alexander Gesinn

Am 26.11.2013 19:42, schrieb Wade Courtney:

> Greetings,
>
> Is there any way to email form input from the wiki using anything?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Wade

semantic::apps by gesinn.it
Business Applications with Semantic Mediawiki.
http://semantic-apps.com

Re: Emailing Form Input

Wade Courtney
Ok, thanks I¹ll check it out.
________________________________
Wade Courtney
Business Systems Analyst

100 16th Street
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 238-0100 x6419
FAX: (619) 230-6802
[hidden email]

On 11/26/13, 11:29 AM, "planetenxin" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>you can use Semantic Watchlist Extension to send out emails based on
>stored form input.
>
>/Alexander Gesinn
>

>Am 26.11.2013 19:42, schrieb Wade Courtney:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> Is there any way to email form input from the wiki using anything?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Wade

>>-----
>> Rapidly troubleshoot problems before they affect your business. Most IT
>> organizations don't have a clear picture of how application performance
>> affects their revenue. With AppDynamics, you get 100% visibility into
>>your
>> Java,.NET,&  PHP application. Start your 15-day FREE TRIAL of
>>AppDynamics Pro!
>>
>>http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=84349351&iu=/4140/ostg.clkt
>>rk
>>

>--
>semantic::apps by gesinn.it
>Business Applications with Semantic Mediawiki.
>http://semantic-apps.com

>----
>Rapidly troubleshoot problems before they affect your business. Most IT
>organizations don't have a clear picture of how application performance
>affects their revenue. With AppDynamics, you get 100% visibility into
>your
>Java,.NET, & PHP application. Start your 15-day FREE TRIAL of AppDynamics
>Pro!
>http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=84349351&iu=/4140/ostg.clktr

Re: Emailing Form Input

Wade Courtney
Let me give you some more details.

Currently I have a form configured to add Maintenance Events using he
semantic calendar output. So that my users don¹t have to do double entry,
I¹d like to email the contents of the form to a list of recipients, most
of which are anon as far as the wiki is concerned. In other words, they
don¹t have user accounts.

Does that make sense?

Thanks

Wade
________________________________
Wade Courtney
Business Systems Analyst

100 16th Street
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 238-0100 x6419
FAX: (619) 230-6802
[hidden email]

On 11/26/13, 11:29 AM, "planetenxin" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>you can use Semantic Watchlist Extension to send out emails based on
>stored form input.
>
>/Alexander Gesinn
>

>Am 26.11.2013 19:42, schrieb Wade Courtney:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> Is there any way to email form input from the wiki using anything?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Wade

>>-----
>> Rapidly troubleshoot problems before they affect your business. Most IT
>> organizations don't have a clear picture of how application performance
>> affects their revenue. With AppDynamics, you get 100% visibility into
>>your
>> Java,.NET,&  PHP application. Start your 15-day FREE TRIAL of
>>AppDynamics Pro!
>>
>>http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=84349351&iu=/4140/ostg.clkt
>>rk
>>

>--
>semantic::apps by gesinn.it
>Business Applications with Semantic Mediawiki.
>http://semantic-apps.com

>----
>Rapidly troubleshoot problems before they affect your business. Most IT
>organizations don't have a clear picture of how application performance
>affects their revenue. With AppDynamics, you get 100% visibility into
>your
>Java,.NET, & PHP application. Start your 15-day FREE TRIAL of AppDynamics
>Pro!
>http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=84349351&iu=/4140/ostg.clktr

Re: Emailing Form Input

planetenxin
A solution that might better fit your requirements could look like this:

1) Add your data to the wiki like you do it today
2) Use an ETL tool like Pentaho Kettle to query the wiki using Ask API
3) Use the ETL tool to prepare the mailing for you and send out e-mail
through your preferred e-mail account

Max. flexibility but a little more effort to setup.

/Alexander

Am 26.11.2013 20:40, schrieb Wade Courtney:

> Let me give you some more details.
>
> Currently I have a form configured to add Maintenance Events using he
> semantic calendar output. So that my users don¹t have to do double entry,
> I¹d like to email the contents of the form to a list of recipients, most
> of which are anon as far as the wiki is concerned. In other words, they
> don¹t have user accounts.
>
> Does that make sense?
>
> Thanks
>
> Wade