Endorse my rapid grant to attend AICCSA conference and convince Arab Computational Linguists to use Wikidata

Endorse my rapid grant to attend AICCSA conference and convince Arab Computational Linguists to use Wikidata

abdelwaheb turki
Dear Mr. or Ms.,

I was accepted several days ago to present my paper about using Wikidata in Arabic Natural Language Processing in AICCSA. AICCSA is an ERA C Class international conference that is attended by hundreds of researchers each year. As I cannot pay the registration and accomodation fees for the conference, I applied for a rapid grant from Wikimedia Foundation. I ask if you can endorse my application available in https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:Project/Rapid/Csisc/Presenting_Wikidata_for_Arab_Computational_Linguists so that I will not cancel my participation to this international conference due to the lack of means.

Yours Sincerely,

Houcemeddine Turki