❄ English Wikipedia, Ron Ritzman left a message for you

❄ English Wikipedia, Ron Ritzman left a message for you

Ron Ritzman-2
Ron Ritzman left a message for you

Its sender and content will be shown only to you and you can delete it at any time. You can instantly reply to it, using the message exchange system. To find out what was written to you, just follow this link:
http://us1.badoo.com/01314585465/in/Wt5.9BPh2Jc/?lang_id=106&g=57-0-4&m=21&mid=549f5cad00000000006a004d04afc9ad00d05fed0023

If clicking the links in this message does not work,
copy and paste them into the address bar of your browser.

This email is a part of delivering a message sent by Ron Ritzman on the system. If you received this email by mistake, please just ignore it. After a short time the message will be removed from the system.

Have fun!
The Badoo Team

You have received this email from Badoo Trading Limited (postal address below).
If you do not wish to receive further email communications from Badoo click here to opt out: https://us1.badoo.com/impersonation.phtml?lang_id=106&email=wikien-l%40lists.wikimedia.org&block_code=6e10fd&m=21&mid=549f5cad00000000006a004d04afc9ad00d05fed0023&g=0-0-4.
Badoo Trading Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales
under CRN 7540255 with its registered office at Media Village, 131 - 151 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 5BB.

Re: ❄ English Wikipedia, Ron Ritzman left a message for you

Alan Liefting
Is this for real?

Alan

On 28/12/2014 2:28 p.m., Ron Ritzman wrote:

> Ron Ritzman left a message for you
>
> Its sender and content will be shown only to you and you can delete it at any time. You can instantly reply to it, using the message exchange system. To find out what was written to you, just follow this link:
> http://us1.badoo.com/01314585465/in/Wt5.9BPh2Jc/?lang_id=106&g=57-0-4&m=21&mid=549f5cad00000000006a004d04afc9ad00d05fed0023
>

> If clicking the links in this message does not work,
> copy and paste them into the address bar of your browser.
>

> This email is a part of delivering a message sent by Ron Ritzman on the system. If you received this email by mistake, please just ignore it. After a short time the message will be removed from the system.
>

> Have fun!
> The Badoo Team
>
> You have received this email from Badoo Trading Limited (postal address below).
> If you do not wish to receive further email communications from Badoo click here to opt out: https://us1.badoo.com/impersonation.phtml?lang_id=106&email=wikien-l%40lists.wikimedia.org&block_code=6e10fd&m=21&mid=549f5cad00000000006a004d04afc9ad00d05fed0023&g=0-0-4.
> Badoo Trading Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales
> under CRN 7540255 with its registered office at Media Village, 131 - 151 Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 5BB.

Re: ❄ English Wikipedia, Ron Ritzman left a message for you

Pine W
It's most likely to be spam.

Pine

Re: ❄ English Wikipedia, Ron Ritzman left a message for you

Elias Friedman
See the second item under "controversies":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badoo

Sent from my Droid 4
Elias Friedman A.S., CCEMT-P
אליהו מתתיהו בן צבי
[hidden email]
"יְהִי אוֹר"
On Dec 27, 2014 8:38 PM, "Alan Liefting" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is this for real?
>
> Alan
>

> On 28/12/2014 2:28 p.m., Ron Ritzman wrote:
>
>> Ron Ritzman left a message for you
>>
>> Its sender and content will be shown only to you and you can delete it at
>> any time. You can instantly reply to it, using the message exchange system.
>> To find out what was written to you, just follow this link:
>> http://us1.badoo.com/01314585465/in/Wt5.9BPh2Jc/?
>> lang_id=106&g=57-0-4&m=21&mid=549f5cad00000000006a004d04afc9
>> ad00d05fed0023
>>

>> If clicking the links in this message does not work,
>> copy and paste them into the address bar of your browser.
>>

>> This email is a part of delivering a message sent by Ron Ritzman on the
>> system. If you received this email by mistake, please just ignore it. After
>> a short time the message will be removed from the system.
>>

>> Have fun!
>> The Badoo Team
>>
>> You have received this email from Badoo Trading Limited (postal address
>> below).
>> If you do not wish to receive further email communications from Badoo
>> click here to opt out: https://us1.badoo.com/impersonation.phtml?lang_id=
>> 106&email=wikien-l%40lists.wikimedia.org&block_code=6e10fd&m=21&mid=
>> 549f5cad00000000006a004d04afc9ad00d05fed0023&g=0-0-4.
>> Badoo Trading Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales
>> under CRN 7540255 with its registered office at Media Village, 131 - 151
>> Great Titchfield Street, London, W1W 5BB.

Re: ❄ English Wikipedia, Ron Ritzman left a message for you

Alan Liefting
Thanks for that.  I usually reach for google or wp to answer questions
but forgot in this case.
So how did they get hold of this list. Is Ron on Badoo??? And did Badoo
get hold of Ron's email contacts???

On 28/12/2014 2:46 p.m., Elias Friedman wrote:
> See the second item under "controversies":
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badoo
>
> Sent from my Droid 4
> Elias Friedman A.S., CCEMT-P
> אליהו מתתיהו בן צבי
> [hidden email]
> "יְהִי אוֹר"

Re: ❄ English Wikipedia, Ron Ritzman left a message for you

Brian J Mingus
Isn't this list moderated?
On Dec 27, 2014 8:59 PM, "Alan Liefting" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks for that.  I usually reach for google or wp to answer questions but
> forgot in this case.
> So how did they get hold of this list. Is Ron on Badoo??? And did Badoo
> get hold of Ron's email contacts???

> On 28/12/2014 2:46 p.m., Elias Friedman wrote:
>
>> See the second item under "controversies":
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badoo
>>
>> Sent from my Droid 4
>> Elias Friedman A.S., CCEMT-P
>> אליהו מתתיהו בן צבי
>> [hidden email]
>> "יְהִי אוֹר"

Re: ❄ English Wikipedia, Ron Ritzman left a message for you

Elias Friedman
Most likely, Ron gave the site access to his email contacts in exchange for
premium services.

Sent from my Droid 4
Elias Friedman A.S., CCEMT-P
אליהו מתתיהו בן צבי