Equivalent of query.php?what=userinfo for api.php?

Equivalent of query.php?what=userinfo for api.php?

kellyterryjones
The old style MediaWiki API (query.php) let me do
query.php?what=userinfo to see who I was logged in as (or my IP
address if I wasn't logged in).

What's the api.php equivalent of this functionality?

Re: Equivalent of query.php?what=userinfo for api.php?

Yuri Astrakhan
This has not yet been implemented. Thanks for the comment. Please add
it to bugzilla and describe how you think it should be implemented
(what the request parameters may be, the suggested output, etc) to the
[[mw:API]].

Thanks!