Errors with tasks on Phabricator

max

Errors with tasks on Phabricator

max
Hello. I hope this is suitable mailing list for my case, I didn't find a
mailing list specifically for Phabricator.

I can't create new task on Phabricator (about AutoWikiBrowser issues),
when I post a task on page
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/ I got an error

Unhandled Exception ("Error")
Call to undefined method PhutilDOMNode::newRawString()

Also, when I try to open some tasks from AWB workboard (
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/project/view/1012/ ), I got a similar
error

Unhandled Exception ("Error")
Call to undefined method PhutilDOMNode::setRawContent()

It's about tasks https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T213144 and
https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T214324 . Other users confirm this
error on this tasks.

Re: Errors with tasks on Phabricator

Andre Klapper-2
Hi,

Best venue is https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Phabricator/Help
(linked from the front page of https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/ ).

> Unhandled Exception ("Error")
> Call to undefined method PhutilDOMNode::newRawString()

That's https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T227519

Feel free to file bug reports about Wikimedia Phabricator in Wikimedia
Phabricator under the project tag #Phabricator. (If you can™. :P )

andre
--
Andre Klapper | Bugwrangler / Developer Advocate
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/

Re: Errors with tasks on Phabricator

Mukunda Modell
The fix for T227519 <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T227519> has been
applied to Wikimedia's Phabricator. All of the mentioned tasks are now
visible without triggering an exception.