Escape Wiki Formatting When Property has Leading Pound?

Escape Wiki Formatting When Property has Leading Pound?

lbillett
I'm using #show: to display some relevant text properties in a custom list. However, properties that start with a # begin a numbered list. Is there a way to avoid this? Example here [1].

Thanks!

lpab

[1] https://sandbox.semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Leading_Pound_Escape

Re: Escape Wiki Formatting When Property has Leading Pound?

kghbln
Heiya lpab,

took me a while to remember. Either annotate with a   (space) as
"prefix" [0] or add the space to the template [1]

Cheers Karsten

[0]
https://sandbox.semantic-mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Leading_Pound_Escape&action=historysubmit&type=revision&diff=5864&oldid=5862
[1]