Etherpad down, Ops is on it, I'll update this list as we have more information

Etherpad down, Ops is on it, I'll update this list as we have more information

Yuvi Panda
Hello!

The wikimedia etherpad installation is down - there has been a
database crash. Ops is on it and are in the process of recovering it -
I'll provide list with an ETA as soon as we have one available.

Thank you for your patience!

--
Yuvi Panda T
http://yuvi.in/blog

Re: Etherpad down, Ops is on it, I'll update this list as we have more information

Yuvi Panda
ETA is about an hour to an hour and 30mins.

--
Yuvi Panda T
http://yuvi.in/blog

Re: Etherpad down, Ops is on it, I'll update this list as we have more information

Yuvi Panda
Update: etherpad.wikimedia.org has been back a while, but without any
of the pads from the last day. Jynus, our DBA is hard at work
attempting to recover the rest of the data, but no guarantees yet.

Thanks for your patience, etc!

Issues are being tracked in https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T138516

--
Yuvi Panda T
http://yuvi.in/blog

Re: Etherpad down, Ops is on it, I'll update this list as we have more information

HaeB
From https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T138516#2403642 :

jcrespo added a comment.Thu, Jun 23, 10:44 PM

It is finally working: https://etherpad-restore.wikimedia.org (if it
does not, wait for your DNS cache to update).

Please recover anything you want and a) copy it to
https://etherpad.wikimedia.org b) Then make a personal copy if you do
not want to risk losing it again. The above URL will only be available
for a week before we delete it.