Event: Semantic Wiki Meeting @ ISWC Karlsruhe: Sun Oct 26

Christoph LANGE
Dear Wiki Researchers,

  a lot of not, new, emerging topics are being discussed in the Semantic Wiki
community.  Therefore, we are preparing an inofficial

Birds-of-a-Feather Meeting of the Community

on Sunday October 26th, after the conference workshops/tutorials

during the International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC) in Karlsruhe, Germany
(the home of Semantic MediaWiki and Semantic Wikipedia!)

... with ...

* Lightning Talks (sign up to give one!)
* Open Discussion Forum
* Get-Together
* and more; we appreciate your suggestions!

Please visit http://semanticweb.org/wiki/SemWiki_Meeting_ISWC_2008 and

1. let us know if you want to attend, and what your schedule for Sunday is
2. enter a lightning talk that you want to contribute
3. contribute anything else to this page, it's a wiki after all ;-)

Looking forward to the meeting -- Cheers,

Christoph

PS: To learn more about hot semantic wiki topics, and particularly if you
won't be able to join this physical meeting, please consider participating in
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2008_10_23