Events in kansas

Mike DuPont
created a GLAM (Galleries, Libraries, Archives, Museums) group for kansas, mailing list for topeka and a facebook page linked from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Topeka  would like to organize some more meetups at different historic sites in topeka (and even other places if we can find someone with a car), go there and take photos, collect information and work on the articles. It could be a great group event. please let me know what you think, and sign up on the mailing list if you like. Also if you know of GLAM sites anywhere in kansas, please add them to the list.
Also I would like to organize a photo contest for Kansas.