Expand templates implementation in the API

Expand templates implementation in the API

Bryan Tong Minh
Hello,

I'm currently trying to implementing a function to the revisions
module similar to templates=expand
(http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Parameters_to_index.php#Raw).
I'm unsure about the parameters that should invoke this function. It
only makes sense of course if rvprop=content is specified. I could add
an rvprop=expanded_content to give the expanded content, or I could
add another rvexpandtemplates parameters.

Also I noticed that PageSet->mTitles does not have the page id as
index. Is this on purpose? Because now implementing a getTitle method
is not really possible without a hack.

Bryan