ExportRDF error: not a valid URI

Silkwood
Hello,
If I try to export the RDF of any article from my wiki (tunearch.org) I get:
This page contains the following errors:

error on line 18 at column 21: xmlns:wiki: 'http://http://tunearch.org/w/wiki/Special:URIResolver/' is not a valid
URI
error on line 19 at column 29: xmlns:category: 'http://http://tunearch.org/w/wiki/Special:URIResolver/Category-3A'
is not a valid URI
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

This didn't happened before 1.28.0
Any help appreciated.

Thank you.

Valerio Pelliccioni
__________
VERSION:
MediaWiki 1.28.0
PHP 5.6.30 (cgi-fcgi)
MySQL 5.6.36-82.0-log
SMW: 2.4.5
ICU 4.8.1.1

Re: ExportRDF error: not a valid URI

Michael Erdmann
Hi Valerio,

you might want to check the enableSemantics configuration in your
LocalSettings.

It probably contains sth. like this
     enableSemantics('http://tunearch.org');

Either replace it with
     enableSemantics('tunearch.org');
or
     enableSemantics('http://tunearch.org', true);

HTH,
   michael

On 2017-06-08 10:15, Valerio Pelliccioni wrote:

> Hello,
> If I try to export the RDF of any article from my wiki (tunearch.org) I get:
> This page contains the following errors:
>
> error on line 18 at column 21: xmlns:wiki: 'http://http://tunearch.org/w/wiki/Special:URIResolver/' is not a valid
> URI
> error on line 19 at column 29: xmlns:category: 'http://http://tunearch.org/w/wiki/Special:URIResolver/Category-3A'
> is not a valid URI
> Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.
>
> This didn't happened before 1.28.0
> Any help appreciated.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Valerio Pelliccioni
> __________
> VERSION:
> MediaWiki 1.28.0
> PHP 5.6.30 (cgi-fcgi)
> MySQL 5.6.36-82.0-log
> SMW: 2.4.5
> ICU 4.8.1.1

Dr. Michael Erdmann    |    [hidden email]    |   +49 151 6140 1790
DIQA Projektmanagement GmbH | Pfinztalstr. 90 | 76227 Karlsruhe, Germany
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 715454 | USt-IdNr: DE283037270
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Erdmann,  Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Inf. Daniel Hansch

This email may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and delete this
email. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this
email is strictly forbidden.

Re: ExportRDF error: not a valid URI

Silkwood
It works, Michael.