Extensions which host their code in-wiki

Extensions which host their code in-wiki

Zoran Dori
Hello everyone,
on MediaWiki.org I've found a category of extensions which code is stored
on the pages of mentioned wiki. [1]

Should I (or someone else) archive those pages, and items on Wikidata.org?

Best regards,
Zoran.

[1]
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:Extensions_which_host_their_code_in-wiki

Re: Extensions which host their code in-wiki

Krinkle
Hi Zoran,

I like this idea! For several reasons, most of which are not new.

What led you to wanting to archive them now? What are you looking to solve
or improve?

-- Krinkle

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 at 18:41, Zoran Dori <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> on MediaWiki.org I've found a category of extensions which code is stored
>
> on the pages of mentioned wiki. [1]
>

> Should I (or someone else) archive those pages, and items on Wikidata.org?
>

> Best regards,
>
> Zoran.
>

> [1]
>

> https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:Extensions_which_host_their_code_in-wiki

Re: Extensions which host their code in-wiki

Zoran Dori
Hello Krinkle,
the reason is that I want to make the category "Unmaintained extensions" on
the same wiki clearer.

Best regards,
Zoran