Quantcast

Extract interwiki links from paragraph

Luca Libonati

Hi All,
in a wikimedia commons page like this one https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Maradona_at_2012_GCC_Champions_League_final.JPG  is there a way to extract links from paragraph "File usage on other wikis" through API?

I'm trying a lot of combination with the api sandbox but whitout success.

I need to know in which wikipedia pages that image is used.

Thank you,
Luca

Re: Extract interwiki links from paragraph

Luca Libonati
Great!
It's perfect  :)

Thank you really.