FOSDEM presentation (Converting LQT to Flow)

FOSDEM presentation (Converting LQT to Flow)

Matthew Flaschen-2
I've uploaded my slides for my FOSDEM 2016 presentation (Converting
LiquidThreads to Flow: Or, how I learned to stop worrying and love the
batch) to Commons:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Converting_LQT_to_Flow_FOSDEM_2016.pdf

Matt Flaschen

Re: FOSDEM presentation (Converting LQT to Flow)

Marius Hoch
For the sake of completeness, there also were two presentations held by
WMDE employees:

The presentations held by Lucie about the ArticlePlaceholder can be
found at
http://www.slideshare.net/frimelle/increasing-access-to-free-and-open-knowledge-for-speakers-of-underserved-languages-on-wikipedia

The presentation Julia and Jens held about the Game Jam can be found at
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Free_Knowledge_Game_Jam_-_Presentation_at_FOSDEM_2016.pdf

Cheers,

Marius

On 02/08/2016 12:42 PM, Marius Hoch wrote:
> The presentations held by Lucie about the ArticlePlaceholder can be
> found at
> http://www.slideshare.net/frimelle/increasing-access-to-free-and-open-knowledge-for-speakers-of-underserved-languages-on-wikipedia

This was a cool talk about an interesting project.

> The presentation Julia and Jens held about the Game Jam can be found at
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Free_Knowledge_Game_Jam_-_Presentation_at_FOSDEM_2016.pdf

I look forward to learning more about this project.

Best,

Matt Flaschen

Re: FOSDEM presentation (Converting LQT to Flow)

Ricordisamoa
Il 08/02/2016 18:42, Marius Hoch ha scritto:
> For the sake of completeness, there also were two presentations held
> by WMDE employees:
>
> The presentations held by Lucie about the ArticlePlaceholder can be
> found at
> http://www.slideshare.net/frimelle/increasing-access-to-free-and-open-knowledge-for-speakers-of-underserved-languages-on-wikipedia

Slideshare is not download friendly. Ouch.

On 02/08/2016 06:27 PM, Ricordisamoa wrote:

> Il 08/02/2016 18:42, Marius Hoch ha scritto:
>> For the sake of completeness, there also were two presentations held
>> by WMDE employees:
>>
>> The presentations held by Lucie about the ArticlePlaceholder can be
>> found at
>> http://www.slideshare.net/frimelle/increasing-access-to-free-and-open-knowledge-for-speakers-of-underserved-languages-on-wikipedia
>>

> Slideshare is not download friendly. Ouch.

It is possible to download.  Just login.

It would be good to have it on Wikimedia Commons too, if possible.

Matt Flaschen

Re: FOSDEM presentation (Converting LQT to Flow)

wctaiwan
Matthew Flaschen <mflaschen <at> wikimedia.org> writes:
> > Il 08/02/2016 18:42, Marius Hoch ha scritto:
> >> For the sake of completeness, there also were two presentations held
> >> by WMDE employees:
> >>
> >> The presentations held by Lucie about the ArticlePlaceholder can be
> >> found at

http://www.slideshare.net/frimelle/increasing-access-to-free-and-open-knowledge-for-speakers-of-underserved-languages-on-wikipedia

> > Slideshare is not download friendly. Ouch.
>
> It is possible to download.  Just login.
>
> It would be good to have it on Wikimedia Commons too, if possible.
>
> Matt Flaschen

I've uploaded it to Commons: https://bit.ly/1nZhA87

(Apologies for the short URL; Gmane disallows long lines.)

wctaiwan