[FR 07] Translation English-Norwegian for Fundraiser 2007 (2)

[FR 07] Translation English-Norwegian for Fundraiser 2007 (2)

Sabine Cretella
As I said, I am sending out the single requests for single languages
that still need translating for the Fundraiser 2007.

The above combination is valid for this text:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/Testimonials/The_Wikipedia_challenge_-_translation

Please just copy and paste the sourcetext to the page that opens by
clicking on the red language link and overwrite it in your language.

Thanks for helping out.

Cheers, Sabine

--
p.s. The fundraiser of the Wikimedia Foundation will start soon ... stay
tuned :-)