FW: Translations help?

Sabine Cretella
Hi, Berto forwarded me this mail (I am still not reading the lists regularly) and I asked Francis for help who immediately reacted.

We now have here:

Catalan
Portuguese
French
Galician

These need proofreading.

So if you can help, please contact me at
[hidden email] or
[hidden email]

Please let me know which other languages are needed so that I can post a request on the translator's network I work with. This translation can be done in a file so we don't have the usual problems many professional translators have with wikis.

Best, Sabine