FW: Update about TTT selection

Dr Pavanaja
I think this email has not reached the Kannada mailing list. Hence I am FWd-ing it.

Regards,

Pavanaja

From: subodh kulkarni <[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]> >
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 at 22:14
Subject: Update about TTT selection

Dear applicant,

We are thankful for showing interest to participate in TTT 2020. We are sorry to inform you that your application was not selected in the process.

We value your contribution to the Wikimedia movement and looking forward to work with you in future.

regards,

Subodh Kulkarni

on behalf of

Centre for Internet & Society - Access to Knowledge Programme

--

Dr. Vishwanatha Badikana

Assistent Professor, Department of Kannada

St. Aloysius College(Autonomous), Light House Hill, Mangalore - 575 003
9449615474, 9141676453, 8618361841

[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>