Facebook Groups

Tom Holden

There’s a Wikimedia UK Facebook group here:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5678482133

And a Wikimania 2008, London group here:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=18513693344

The Cape Town team have 56 members in their group... ( http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=5479264154 )

If you want Admin status in either of these groups just send me a message.

Tom (cfp)

Re: Facebook Groups

Katie Chan
On Wed, 2007-09-05 at 17:44 +0100, Tom Holden wrote:
> There’s a Wikimedia UK Facebook group here:

I swear I only just tried typing "Wikimedia UK" into Facebook search not
long before this email and coming up empty. :D

Well, you have 2 members for now. ;-D

KTC

  - Heinrich Heine