Quantcast

Factbox and Browse properties Duplicated

Factbox and Browse properties Duplicated

paulreed1
I recently did an upgrade Mediawiki and Semantic MediaWiki. All went well after completing SMWAdmin Upgrade and Data Repair. However whereever there is a Factbox on an article it is duplicated. I have
$smwgShowFactbox = SMW_FACTBOX_NOEMPTY; enabled in LocalSettings.php. If I # the setting no Factbox appears.
I haven't enabled this setting anywhere else to my knowledge.
Is there anywhere I should be looking that would cause this?

Examples can be seen at http://wikireedia.net/wikireedia/index.php?title=Kalypso, etc

Re: Factbox and Browse properties Duplicated

Cavila Contrafibularity

I see you're using Semantic Bundle, which means that there's a php file for SMW settings specifically in addition to Localsettings.php. If your settings for the factbox is specified in both files, it could potentially cause duplication. Maybe that's where things have gone wrong?

C.

> Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 14:11:36 -0700
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Semediawiki-user] Factbox and Browse properties Duplicated
>
> I recently did an upgrade Mediawiki and Semantic MediaWiki. All went well
> after completing SMWAdmin Upgrade and Data Repair. However whereever there
> is a Factbox on an article it is duplicated. I have
> $smwgShowFactbox = SMW_FACTBOX_NOEMPTY; enabled in LocalSettings.php. If I #
> the setting no Factbox appears.
> I haven't enabled this setting anywhere else to my knowledge.
> Is there anywhere I should be looking that would cause this?
>
> Examples can be seen at
> http://wikireedia.net/wikireedia/index.php?title=Kalypso, etc
>
> http://wikimedia.7.n6.nabble.com/file/n4985172/factbox.jpg

Re: Factbox and Browse properties Duplicated

paulreed1
Thank-you. You pointed me in the right direction. Eventually I noticed I had SemanticMediawiki enabled in my LocalSettings.php as well as enabled in  the SemanticBundleSettings.php. Once I commented it out in the latter the duplication went away.