Fatal error: Class 'ApiParse' not found in ApiMain.php on line 333

Fatal error: Class 'ApiParse' not found in ApiMain.php on line 333

Jeremy Byrne
Hi All,

I'm consistently getting the error in the subject line (or close
variants--some actions get further than executeAction() before throwing
a "Class not found") when attempting to use _any_ API action other than
query (which works fine). I've tried it on two 1.11 installs on machines
with totally different php setups. I'm using repo directory revision
35899 of the API.

Thanks for any light you can shed on this baffling and frustrating problem.

CYa,
JEREMY

Re: Fatal error: Class 'ApiParse' not found in ApiMain.php on line 333

Bryan Tong Minh
On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 5:45 PM, Jeremy Byrne
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm consistently getting the error in the subject line (or close
> variants--some actions get further than executeAction() before throwing
> a "Class not found") when attempting to use _any_ API action other than
> query (which works fine). I've tried it on two 1.11 installs on machines
> with totally different php setups. I'm using repo directory revision
> 35899 of the API.
>
> Thanks for any light you can shed on this baffling and frustrating problem.
>
> CYa,
> JEREMY

If you are using the new API with an old installation, you should at
least check that the classes are correctly loaded in
includes/Autoloader.php. But there is probably more to make that work.

Bryan

Bryan Tong Minh wrote:
> If you are using the new API with an old installation, you should at
> least check that the classes are correctly loaded in
> includes/Autoloader.php.

Ah. Yep; that worked--to a point.

> But there is probably more to make that work.

Yep, like an additional method in ParserOutput.php. All working now
(well, action=parse is, anyway). Thanks very much for the help!

CYa,
JEREMY