Feedback for Bugzilla3.4.4

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Feedback for Bugzilla3.4.4

Priyanka Dhanda
Hi all,

We've upgraded to Bugzilla 3.4.4 on bugzilla.wikimedia.org. If you
notice a problem or have a suggestion for a new feature we can use
please submit a ticket on:
http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org
IMPORTANT: Make sure to mark the Component as "Bugzilla".

-p

--
Priyanka Dhanda
Code Maintenance Engineer
Wikimedia Foundation
http://wikimediafoundation.org


_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Feedback for Bugzilla3.4.4

Brianna Laugher
Hmm... it currently says this:

================
 Bugzilla has suffered an internal error. Please save this page and
send it to [hidden email] with details of what you were doing at
the time this message appeared.

URL: https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/

Template->process() failed twice.
First error: file error - recursion into 'global/header.html.tmpl'
Second error: file error - recursion into 'global/header.html.tmpl'
================

So I would file a bug but... you know :)

cheers
Brianna



2010/1/20 Priyanka Dhanda <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
>
> We've upgraded to Bugzilla 3.4.4 on bugzilla.wikimedia.org. If you
> notice a problem or have a suggestion for a new feature we can use
> please submit a ticket on:
> http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org
> IMPORTANT: Make sure to mark the Component as "Bugzilla".
>
> -p
>
> --
> Priyanka Dhanda
> Code Maintenance Engineer
> Wikimedia Foundation
> http://wikimediafoundation.org
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikitech-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
>



--
They've just been waiting in a mountain for the right moment:
http://modernthings.org/

_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Feedback for Bugzilla3.4.4

Chad
On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 3:44 PM, Brianna Laugher
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hmm... it currently says this:
>
> ================
>  Bugzilla has suffered an internal error. Please save this page and
> send it to [hidden email] with details of what you were doing at
> the time this message appeared.
>
> URL: https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/
>
> Template->process() failed twice.
> First error: file error - recursion into 'global/header.html.tmpl'
> Second error: file error - recursion into 'global/header.html.tmpl'
> ================
>
> So I would file a bug but... you know :)
>
> cheers
> Brianna
>
>
>
> 2010/1/20 Priyanka Dhanda <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We've upgraded to Bugzilla 3.4.4 on bugzilla.wikimedia.org. If you
>> notice a problem or have a suggestion for a new feature we can use
>> please submit a ticket on:
>> http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org
>> IMPORTANT: Make sure to mark the Component as "Bugzilla".
>>
>> -p
>>
>> --
>> Priyanka Dhanda
>> Code Maintenance Engineer
>> Wikimedia Foundation
>> http://wikimediafoundation.org
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wikitech-l mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
>>
>
>
>
> --
> They've just been waiting in a mountain for the right moment:
> http://modernthings.org/
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikitech-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
>

This means you're still looking at the old Bugzilla. DNS entries
are propagating around the world. Works fine once it's switched.

-Chad

_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Feedback for Bugzilla3.4.4

Roan Kattouw-2
2010/1/19 Chad <[hidden email]>:
> This means you're still looking at the old Bugzilla. DNS entries
> are propagating around the world. Works fine once it's switched.
Yeah it's switched around for me in San Francisco, might take a while
to propagate all the way down to New Zealand.

Roan Kattouw (Catrope)

_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Feedback for Bugzilla3.4.4

Brianna Laugher
In reply to this post by Priyanka Dhanda
All better now.

Can someone confirm for me, that basically the way to add yourself to
the CC list for a bug is just view the bug and hit "commit"? I think
there used to be more steps involved.

Brianna


2010/1/20 Priyanka Dhanda <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all,
>
> We've upgraded to Bugzilla 3.4.4 on bugzilla.wikimedia.org. If you
> notice a problem or have a suggestion for a new feature we can use
> please submit a ticket on:
> http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org
> IMPORTANT: Make sure to mark the Component as "Bugzilla".
>
> -p
>
> --
> Priyanka Dhanda
> Code Maintenance Engineer
> Wikimedia Foundation
> http://wikimediafoundation.org
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikitech-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
>



--
They've just been waiting in a mountain for the right moment:
http://modernthings.org/

_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Feedback for Bugzilla3.4.4

Platonides
Brianna Laugher wrote:
> All better now.
>
> Can someone confirm for me, that basically the way to add yourself to
> the CC list for a bug is just view the bug and hit "commit"? I think
> there used to be more steps involved.
>
> Brianna

Yes. Thanks to the magic of "Add me to CC list" being checked.
It also worked before, although I don't remember if there was a similar
Commit button, I just submitted the form.


_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Feedback for Bugzilla3.4.4

K. Peachey
On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 9:05 AM, Platonides <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Brianna Laugher wrote:
>> All better now.
>>
>> Can someone confirm for me, that basically the way to add yourself to
>> the CC list for a bug is just view the bug and hit "commit"? I think
>> there used to be more steps involved.
>>
>> Brianna
>
> Yes. Thanks to the magic of "Add me to CC list" being checked.
> It also worked before, although I don't remember if there was a similar
> Commit button, I just submitted the form.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikitech-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
>
Yeap the submit button was labelled commit.

_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l