Filters of query results and post processing

Filters of query results and post processing

Giovanni1085
Hello,

I would like to AND join results of several queries, let's say compound queries, after some processing.

For example, as I have several nested pages (subpages), I would like to query different categories according to specific properties of these subpages, then filter the results to just display the main pages.
Let's say I have many pages for persons, with 2 subpages each for basic data and financial accounts. I would for example have a list of males with salary above x dollars, which means a compound query over 2 properties of the two subpages, then substring the title to point at the original person page, and list it. How to filter for duplicates?
I've tried templates but it's just useful to process each single result..

Thanks,

Giovanni