[Flag] Re: [Fwd: [HelpDesk-l] Complaint: Service abuse]

[Flag] Re: [Fwd: [HelpDesk-l] Complaint: Service abuse]

David Gerard-2
Alphax wrote:

>Uncyclopedia is not a fork, it's a parody, and a damn funny one.

I particularly recommend today's front page to our Unix geek readers.
In honour of the current featured article, [[man uncyclopedia]].

- d.

Re: [Flag] Re: [Fwd: [HelpDesk-l] Complaint: Service abuse]

Alphax (Wikipedia email)
David Gerard wrote:

> Alphax wrote:
>

>>Uncyclopedia is not a fork, it's a parody, and a damn funny one.
>

> I particularly recommend today's front page to our Unix geek readers.
> In honour of the current featured article, [[man uncyclopedia]].

I just got a Google ad for "VMS migration" :)