FlaggedRevs gone from mediawiki.org

Chad
I've just undone the mistake I made almost 5 years ago getting FlaggedRevs
turned on for mw.org with no consensus[0].

The average review time was > 58 days.
There were over 50 pages pending review (I didn't bother paging)
The vast majority of edits are harmless/productive and don't need review.

You probably noticed me removing you from the editor and/or reviewer groups
since they're unused now. Since FlaggedRevs is gone you shouldn't notice any
net permission changes.

-Chad

[0] I'm not joking. There was a thread where there was little/no consensus.
then went on IRC and asked Brion and he said sure.

Re: FlaggedRevs gone from mediawiki.org

James Forrester-4
On 22 May 2014 16:17, Chad <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've just undone the mistake I made almost 5 years ago getting FlaggedRevs
> turned on for mw.org with no consensus[0].

​Thank you Chad; I'd been meaning to do this for a long while!​

​J.
--
James D. Forrester
Product Manager, VisualEditor

[hidden email] | @jdforrester

Re: FlaggedRevs gone from mediawiki.org

Steven Walling
On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 4:17 PM, Chad <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've just undone the mistake I made almost 5 years ago getting FlaggedRevs
> turned on for mw.org with no consensus[0].
>
> The average review time was > 58 days.
> There were over 50 pages pending review (I didn't bother paging)
> The vast majority of edits are harmless/productive and don't need review.
>
> You probably noticed me removing you from the editor and/or reviewer groups
> since they're unused now. Since FlaggedRevs is gone you shouldn't notice
> any
> net permission changes.
>
> -Chad
>
> [0] I'm not joking. There was a thread where there was little/no consensus.
> then went on IRC and asked Brion and he said sure.

Thank you!

Re: FlaggedRevs gone from mediawiki.org

Antoine Musso-3
Le 23/05/2014 01:17, Chad a écrit :

> I've just undone the mistake I made almost 5 years ago getting FlaggedRevs
> turned on for mw.org with no consensus[0].
>
> The average review time was > 58 days.
> There were over 50 pages pending review (I didn't bother paging)
> The vast majority of edits are harmless/productive and don't need review.
>
> You probably noticed me removing you from the editor and/or reviewer groups
> since they're unused now. Since FlaggedRevs is gone you shouldn't notice any
> net permission changes.

Will you reenable it in five year because the removal happened without
consensus either ? :-D

Thanks for the clean up Chad!  Much appreciated.

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso