Folding navigation bar

Stephan Stapel
Hi,

I am quite new to mediawiki and could not find this information in the
docs. Is it possible to fold the navigation bar on the left? My bar
already gets quite long because of the topic and sub-topic structure
which I would really like to keep for my use case.

If folding should not be possible, what alternative structuring would
you suggest?

cheers,

Stephan

Re: Folding navigation bar

Bugzilla from sy1234@gmail.com
On 2/10/06, Stephan Stapel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am quite new to mediawiki and could not find this information in the
> docs. Is it possible to fold the navigation bar on the left? My bar
> already gets quite long because of the topic and sub-topic structure
> which I would really like to keep for my use case.
>
> If folding should not be possible, what alternative structuring would
> you suggest?

I think perhaps choosing another skin would do it.  Unfortunately,
there is no official way to have the default skin hide the sidebar.