Follow-up UK OTRS workshop

HJ Mitchell
Hi all,

One of the actions from the London OTRS workshop in January was that I would set up a second workshop, aimed at new OTRS agents (mainly from the UK and those parts of Europe from which the UK is easily accessible).

I'm looking for suggestions on how we can most effectively advertise such an event to the target audience (in particular those who don't subscribe to the mailing lists, and those not active on the English Wikipedia). All input welcome, and I'm hoping to perhaps set something up for early summer (June looks nice and empty at the minute), so please do spread this far and wide, and feel free to re-post it to other mailing lists.

Cheers,
Harry

Re: Follow-up UK OTRS workshop

Jon Davies
Have sent on to Daria the events guru to offer you any help you might need.

--
Jon Davies - Chief Executive Wikimedia UK.  07976 935 986
tweet @jonatreesdavies

Wikimedia UK is the operating name of Wiki UK Limited.
Wiki UK Ltd is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England
and Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513
Registered Office 4th Floor, Development House,  56-64 Leonard Street,
London EC2A 4LT. United Kingdom.
Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.
Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of the Wikimedia Foundation (who
operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects). It is an independent
non-profit organization with no legal control over Wikipedia nor
responsibility for its contents.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk