Food at the party tonight?

Guillaume Paumier
Hi,

Does anyone know if food will be provided at the party tonight? I
couldn't find any information about the party on the Wikimania wiki,
apart from a link to where it's happening.

Thanks :)

--
Guillaume Paumier

Re: Food at the party tonight?

Joseph Fox
I'd be very surprised if they don't sell food ;)

Joe

Sent from my iPhone

On 14/07/2012, at 17:58, Guillaume Paumier <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if food will be provided at the party tonight? I
> couldn't find any information about the party on the Wikimania wiki,
> apart from a link to where it's happening.
>
> Thanks :)
>
> --
> Guillaume Paumier

Re: Food at the party tonight?

James Hare
There is food being provided.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2012, at 5:58 PM, Guillaume Paumier <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know if food will be provided at the party tonight? I
> couldn't find any information about the party on the Wikimania wiki,
> apart from a link to where it's happening.
>
> Thanks :)
>
> --
> Guillaume Paumier

Re: Food at the party tonight?

Michael Peel-4
http://dc.buffalobilliards.com/
specifically:
http://dc.buffalobilliards.com/menu

Looks like they do sell food - although their vegetarian selection is somewhat lacking.

Thanks,
Mike

On 14 Jul 2012, at 18:08, Joseph Fox wrote:

> I'd be very surprised if they don't sell food ;)
>
> Joe
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 14/07/2012, at 17:58, Guillaume Paumier <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Does anyone know if food will be provided at the party tonight? I
>> couldn't find any information about the party on the Wikimania wiki,
>> apart from a link to where it's happening.
>>
>> Thanks :)
>>
>> --
>> Guillaume Paumier

Re: Food at the party tonight?

Steven Zhang-2
I dunno....its the main party by the looks of the schedule so I'd think it'd have food...
Steven Zhang
Community Fellow, Wikimedia Foundation
[hidden email]