For Wikimania 2008 bidders

Titan Deng
Hi, Wikimania 2008 bidders,

I was informed by an Alexandria bidder that it is necessary for bidders to
take a look of the WM07 budget, for your better imagination and calculation.
I would love to share these information with you, and I have already started
to write a summary report in detail for better organization of  Wikimania.
(Though it is still in Chinese currently)
As a member of the Wikimania 2008 bidding jury, I hope every bidding team
are on the same ground. So, there's nothing I have already told to
Alexandria.

The budget is in my Google docs and spreadsheets. I think it will be good
that every bidding team could let one person to read the WM07 budget.
However, we had signed some agreements with confidential obligations, so I
hope that the person who I share the budget with could help me on this.
Don't show it to people not related to your bidding. If it is not hard for
you to follow, then please inform me the person's email. :)

Titan Deng | Theodoranian
Wikimania 2007 Coordinator

Re: For Wikimania 2008 bidders

Mohamed Ibrahim
Thanks Theodoranian, appreciated :)

Best regards,
Mido [Mohamed Ibrahim] - Alexandria bid team

On 9/13/07, Titan Deng <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi, Wikimania 2008 bidders,
>
> I was informed by an Alexandria bidder that it is necessary for bidders to
> take a look of the WM07 budget, for your better imagination and
> calculation.
> I would love to share these information with you, and I have already
> started
> to write a summary report in detail for better organization of  Wikimania.
> (Though it is still in Chinese currently)
> As a member of the Wikimania 2008 bidding jury, I hope every bidding team
> are on the same ground. So, there's nothing I have already told to
> Alexandria.
>
> The budget is in my Google docs and spreadsheets. I think it will be good
> that every bidding team could let one person to read the WM07 budget.
> However, we had signed some agreements with confidential obligations, so I
> hope that the person who I share the budget with could help me on this.
> Don't show it to people not related to your bidding. If it is not hard for
> you to follow, then please inform me the person's email. :)
>
> Titan Deng | Theodoranian
> Wikimania 2007 Coordinator

- Arabic Wikipedia: http://ar.wikipedia.org/  "Share your knowledge"

Re: For Wikimania 2008 bidders

Thomas Dalton
> However, we had signed some agreements with confidential obligations, so I
> hope that the person who I share the budget with could help me on this.
> Don't show it to people not related to your bidding. If it is not hard for
> you to follow, then please inform me the person's email. :)

Any chance of a redacted version without any private details? It would
be good if everyone could see it, even if just for the sake of
transparency.

Re: For Wikimania 2008 bidders

Titan Deng
I will do the final financial statement, with statement of income, balance
sheet, and statement of cash flows.
However, this will need some more time as our treasurer and accountant are
working hard now. :)

Regards,
Titan Deng | Theodoranian

2007/9/14, Thomas Dalton <[hidden email]>:

> > However, we had signed some agreements with confidential obligations, so
> > hope that the person who I share the budget with could help me on this.
> > Don't show it to people not related to your bidding. If it is not hard
> for
> > you to follow, then please inform me the person's email. :)
>
> Any chance of a redacted version without any private details? It would
> be good if everyone could see it, even if just for the sake of
> transparency.

Re: For Wikimania 2008 bidders

Titan Deng
I have already added Mido from Alexandria.

Regards,
Theodoranian

On 13/09/2007, Titan Deng <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I will do the final financial statement, with statement of income, balance
> sheet, and statement of cash flows.
> However, this will need some more time as our treasurer and accountant are
> working hard now. :)

That's completely understandable.

Re: For Wikimania 2008 bidders

Titan Deng
I have already added Mike from Atlanta, and also Greenman from Cape Town.

Regards,
Theodoranian