[Foundation-l] Spanish speakers needed for Spanish-language press

[Foundation-l] Spanish speakers needed for Spanish-language press

David Gerard-2
We have Spanish-language media requests piling up. Is there anyone
from es: who feels confident doing Spanish language media speaking as
a volunteer for the wiki and/or Foundation? Press and radio. Sandra,
our new communications staffer, is fluent in Spanish, but has only
been here a week ... and volunteers who know the wikis' inner workings
are good to have on hand.

- d.

Re: [Foundation-l] Spanish speakers needed for Spanish-language press

Roberto Alfonso

> We have Spanish-language media requests piling up. Is there anyone
> from es: who feels confident doing Spanish language media speaking as
> a volunteer for the wiki and/or Foundation? Press and radio. Sandra,
> our new communications staffer, is fluent in Spanish, but has only
> been here a week ... and volunteers who know the wikis' inner workings
> are good to have on hand.
>

> - d.

I work exclusively in the English Wikipedia, but are native in the
Spanish language. Are you looking exclusively es: users, or
en: can do as well? Can you explain in depth what is needed,
especially the "volunteer" part?

Feel free to contact me directly. Thanks :-)

Roberto  / ReyBrujo