[Foundation-l] en.Wikinews Arbitration Committee selection

[Foundation-l] en.Wikinews Arbitration Committee selection

Amgine
en.Wikinews has completed the process of selecting its first Arbitration
Committee, and I'd like to take a moment to congratulate the 6 ArbCom
members:

Bawolff
Chiacomo
CSpurrier
Deprifry
Edbrown05
IlyaHaykinson

We have great hopes they've been elected to a sinecure with no duties or
tasks (or pay, so maybe not much of a sinecure), but kudos to them and
the other candidates!

Amgine

Re: en.Wikinews Arbitration Committee selection

Ilya N.
Hey congrats guys

Guess I oughtta participate in WN more often; I didn't even know you guys had  an ArbCom

On 1/31/06, Amgine <[hidden email]> wrote:
en.Wikinews has completed the process of selecting its first Arbitration
Committee, and I'd like to take a moment to congratulate the 6 ArbCom
members:

Bawolff
Chiacomo
CSpurrier
Deprifry
Edbrown05
IlyaHaykinson

We have great hopes they've been elected to a sinecure with no duties or
tasks (or pay, so maybe not much of a sinecure), but kudos to them and
the other candidates!

Amgine

~Ilya N.
http://w3stuff.com/ilya/ (My website; DarkLordFoxx Media)