[Foundation website] Translation 2006/12/09

[Foundation website] Translation 2006/12/09

KIZU Naoko
Hello,
there are now massive edits, but our concerns are not them yet, but
other stuff more stable ...

- Disclaimer.
  Now all translation of Privacy policy on the website has a
disclaimer. Except Japanese, they are redirects to English ones
[[Template:Disclaimer for translation]]. In Anthere's opinion, this
request is in the highest priority. Your help will be appreciated.

- OurProject template on the Foundation website home.
  Some were updated. We are still wait for some translation. I hereby
appreciate Hillgentleman for his effort to fix the Chinese translation
of "Wikiversity" properly.  Requested languages are Fi, Pl, Pt, Ro,
Zh.

- WMF News. Two pieces of news. You may have known it already, but
your buddies may not. Thanks for Russian team and others who are
engaging now.
- Requested: Fr, Ja, Nl, Es, Zh ...

Links:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Translation_requests/WMF/disclaimer <- disclaimer
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/TR/quick <- renewed "Our projects"
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/TR/WMFnews <- news

Coming requests will include
- Letter from Anthere (funddriving related)
- New [[Board of Trustees]]
- Renewed [[About Wikimedia]]

Also, The Foundation website Home was drastically updated (on the
Board related matters). If you have a time, please consider to update
your language version home too.

Cheers,

And if you have still time and would like to kill time in this weekend
... there are also
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/TR/WMFnews
 and two financial documents (cf. foundation-l) ...

KIZU Naoko
  Wikiquote: http://wikiquote.org
  * Nessuna poesia prima di noi *

Re: [Foundation website] Translation 2006/12/09

KIZU Naoko
Hello,
thank you for your collaboration, now "Current staff" is available in
several languages, news also in a few languages.

Also a good news: Arabic language community took a step to more
involvement. Now they are settling their own translation team. Wishes
to their prosperous productivity which will serve the community and
more wider audience.

Just now I added three new requests on meta:TR:
- Message from Anthere (funddriving related)
- New [[Board of Trustees]]
- Renewed [[About Wikimedia]]

To aim improvement, I created new pages for translations with Zocky's
machine, though there were already pages for those translation. You
may reuse the past content, if preferable.

Also, The Foundation website Home was drastically updated (on the
Board related matters). If you have a time, please consider to update
your language version home too.

If you find any inconvenience, please poke me here. We'll try to
improve it together.