Frustration about Canvas

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Frustration about Canvas

Alex Brollo
While dragging a little bit into canvas, I successfully upload into a
canvas a cropped clip of the image of a djvu page into it.source, just to
crash into a DOM exception "The canvas has been tainted by cross-origin
data" while attempting do access to pixel data with both getImageData()
and toDataURL() methods.

Again, it seems a CORS issue.

Am I wrong? Is there some doc about this issue?

Alex brollo
_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Frustration about Canvas

Derk-Jan Hartman
What browser, and do you have the code somewhere ? That makes assisting a
lot easier.

Taking a wild guess based on your comments so far, if you are importing an
<img> into a canvas, you might require the 'crossorigin' attribute to be
set on that element.
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/CORS_enabled_image

DJ

On Wed, Jan 7, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Alex Brollo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> While dragging a little bit into canvas, I successfully upload into a
> canvas a cropped clip of the image of a djvu page into it.source, just to
> crash into a DOM exception "The canvas has been tainted by cross-origin
> data" while attempting do access to pixel data with both getImageData()
> and toDataURL() methods.
>
> Again, it seems a CORS issue.
>
> Am I wrong? Is there some doc about this issue?
>
> Alex brollo
> _______________________________________________
> Wikitech-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Frustration about Canvas

Ricordisamoa
In reply to this post by Alex Brollo
It's about
https://it.wikisource.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Gadget-cornersAlpha.js, isn't it?
This change
<https://it.wikisource.org/w/index.php?diff=1499050&oldid=1498642>
should do the job.

Il 07/01/2015 10:21, Alex Brollo ha scritto:

> While dragging a little bit into canvas, I successfully upload into a
> canvas a cropped clip of the image of a djvu page into it.source, just to
> crash into a DOM exception "The canvas has been tainted by cross-origin
> data" while attempting do access to pixel data with both getImageData()
> and toDataURL() methods.
>
> Again, it seems a CORS issue.
>
> Am I wrong? Is there some doc about this issue?
>
> Alex brollo
> _______________________________________________
> Wikitech-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Frustration about Canvas

Alex Brollo
Ok, Ricordisamoa, it runs, thanks for suggestion.... and your boldness
while reading my DIY js code ;-) !
Alex

2015-01-08 0:33 GMT+01:00 Ricordisamoa <[hidden email]>:

> It's about https://it.wikisource.org/wiki/MediaWiki:Gadget-cornersAlpha.js,
> isn't it?
> This change <https://it.wikisource.org/w/index.php?diff=1499050&oldid=
> 1498642> should do the job.
>
> Il 07/01/2015 10:21, Alex Brollo ha scritto:
>
>> While dragging a little bit into canvas, I successfully upload into a
>> canvas a cropped clip of the image of a djvu page into it.source, just to
>> crash into a DOM exception "The canvas has been tainted by cross-origin
>> data" while attempting do access to pixel data with both getImageData()
>> and toDataURL() methods.
>>
>> Again, it seems a CORS issue.
>>
>> Am I wrong? Is there some doc about this issue?
>>
>> Alex brollo
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wikitech-l mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikitech-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
>
_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

maintenance.php files in symlinks context problem

Jefsey
Hi!
I access as a system root.

I have loaded 1.23 in /wiki
I have symlinked it in my /home/wiki-site/www directories. It works
without problem. However, when I try

 > "php maintenance/sqlite.php (or other .php files) --conf
/home/wiki-site/www/LocalSettings.php (or without this -conf addition)

I get the same response:

Warning: require_once(__DIR__/Maintenance.php): failed to open
stream: No such file or directory in /wiki/maintenance/sqlite.php on line 24
Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required
'__DIR__/Maintenance.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php')
in /wiki/maintenance/sqlite.php on line 24

-

I also installed some wikis without sysmlink.
I such a case if I enter

 > php maintenance/dumpBackup.php --full > xxxx.xml

I get:
Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

The same if I enter
 > php maintenance/dumpBackup.php --dbuser user --dbpass
pass  --full > xxxx.xml

Thank you for the help.
jefsey


_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: maintenance.php files in symlinks context problem

Andre Klapper-2
In reply to this post by Alex Brollo
Hi,

On Thu, 2015-01-08 at 18:51 +0100, Jefsey wrote:
> I have loaded 1.23 in /wiki
> I have symlinked it in my /home/wiki-site/www directories.
> It works without problem. However, when I try

That sounds like a problem with configuring MediaWiki and better suited
for https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l

Thanks,
andre

[Please do not reply to random messages to start a new topic. It breaks
threading in email clients. Please start a new message instead. Thanks!]
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/


_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: maintenance.php files in symlinks context problem

Manuel Schneider-3
Running several wiki farms with central code repositories I know this.

The fix is to set the environment variable MW_INSTALL_PATH, eg.:

/home/wiki-site/www/wikifoo $ MW_INSTALL_PATH=$(pwd) php maintenance/update.php --quick

/Manuel

Am 09.01.2015 18:22 schrieb Andre Klapper <[hidden email]>:

>
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2015-01-08 at 18:51 +0100, Jefsey wrote:
> > I have loaded 1.23 in /wiki
> > I have symlinked it in my /home/wiki-site/www directories.
> > It works without problem. However, when I try
>
> That sounds like a problem with configuring MediaWiki and better suited
> for https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l
>
> Thanks,
> andre
>
> [Please do not reply to random messages to start a new topic. It breaks
> threading in email clients. Please start a new message instead. Thanks!]
> --
> Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler
> http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikitech-l mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l
_______________________________________________
Wikitech-l mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikitech-l