Fundraising comments

Casey Brown-3
If you'd like to take a break from translating items for the
Fundraiser, we'd love your help with the Fundraising quotes.
Currently, most of the quotes we have are in English, leaving out a
large number of non-English quotes.  If any of you could go through
the quotes on the "Dates" pages listed at the top of
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/comments and bold the
good, non-English ones, that would be fantastic!  I would really like
to see more comments in the Sitenotice for those who do not
necessarily speak/understand English.

Thanks for all that you do!

--
Casey Brown