Fundraising site notice enabled on all sites

Fundraising site notice enabled on all sites

Brion Vibber-3
Ok, all projects and languages are now showing the fundraising site notice.

These'll still be showing Engliah for a lot of languages, since not all
translations are in for the initial version, but hopefully we can get
them cleaned up soon. :)

Pop by
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/Text_for_sitenotice and
friend pages to pitch in on getting the translations up. Note that the
centralized translations apply to all sites; including Commons using you
selected language preference.

Please pass this on to interested parties on all wikis...

We've also got subtitled versions of Jimmy's video up in several
languages. We can build more based on the translated transcripts you
guys are providing:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/Video_with_Jimmy_subtitles/Translations

-- brion vibber (brion @ wikimedia.org)

Re: Fundraising site notice enabled on all sites

KIZU Naoko
Thank you Brion for your all efforts, and of course, you translators :)
It was a happy surprise of this morning to see it in my mother tongue
on my favorite project, which had no banner until yesterday :)

> Ok, all projects and languages are now showing the fundraising site notice.
>
> These'll still be showing Engliah for a lot of languages, since not all
> translations are in for the initial version, but hopefully we can get
> them cleaned up soon. :)
>
> Pop by
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/Text_for_sitenotice and
> friend pages to pitch in on getting the translations up. Note that the
> centralized translations apply to all sites; including Commons using you
> selected language preference.
>
> Please pass this on to interested parties on all wikis...
>

> We've also got subtitled versions of Jimmy's video up in several
> languages. We can build more based on the translated transcripts you
> guys are providing:
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fundraising_2007/Video_with_Jimmy_subtitles/Translations
>
> -- brion vibber (brion @ wikimedia.org)

KIZU Naoko
Wikiquote <http://wikiquote.org> is a free online project for building
collections of quotations, hosted by Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.