Fw: [Foundation-l] Foundation-l summary for 1st week October

Fw: [Foundation-l] Foundation-l summary for 1st week October

metasj
Summaries of mailing lists are being made.
Pat Gunn, who started the project, offers an update below.

Please translate them.
Please also help summarize mailing lists in other languages; this is
an effort that can build bridges between different communities.

Warmly,
  SJ

----- Forwarded message from Pat Gunn <[hidden email]> -----

From: Pat Gunn <[hidden email]>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 2:13:17 -0500
To: [hidden email]
Subject: [Foundation-l] Foundation-l summary for 1st week October

I moved my list summaries to
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LSS
and completed the second one, covering this last week's worth
of foundation-l. I suspect y'all won't want me to
post notes every week announcing that, so keep an eye
out there for future postings (unless there's a list
consensus that y'all actually do want me to drop a note
here every time). I would love to hear from people
interested in translating the summaries to other languages.

---
Pat Gunn
mod: csna, bmcm, bmco, cooa, cona, clpd, coom
http://dachte.org
Politics is more difficult than Physics
        -- Albert Einstein

Re: Fw: [Foundation-l] Foundation-l summary for 1st week October

KIZU Naoko
Thank you for notice, Sam.
Besides translation of summary itself, I ask you to translate Pat's
announce into your favorite language and bring it to your mailinglist
or discussion place(s) whatever it is named: Village Pump, Beer
Parlour, Scriptorium, Water Cooler, Bar, Bistro, Red Lantern ...
# Oh my, why those cursed people cannot leave away from those drinking places?

On 10/9/06, SJ Klein <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Summaries of mailing lists are being made.
> Pat Gunn, who started the project, offers an update below.
>
> Please translate them.
> Please also help summarize mailing lists in other languages; this is
> an effort that can build bridges between different communities.
>
> Warmly,
>  SJ
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Pat Gunn <[hidden email]> -----
>
> From: Pat Gunn <[hidden email]>
> Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 2:13:17 -0500
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Foundation-l] Foundation-l summary for 1st week October
>
> I moved my list summaries to
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/LSS
> and completed the second one, covering this last week's worth
> of foundation-l. I suspect y'all won't want me to
> post notes every week announcing that, so keep an eye
> out there for future postings (unless there's a list
> consensus that y'all actually do want me to drop a note
> here every time). I would love to hear from people
> interested in translating the summaries to other languages.
>
> ---
> Pat Gunn
> mod: csna, bmcm, bmco, cooa, cona, clpd, coom
> http://dachte.org
> Politics is more difficult than Physics
>        -- Albert Einstein

Kizu Naoko