Fw: Fwd: protect the god siva linga cave which is made up with costly stone $ hidden in jagdalpur hill cave in cg state.

Fw: Fwd: protect the god siva linga cave which is made up with costly stone $ hidden in jagdalpur hill cave in cg state.

bishpan tandi
DEAR SIR,Kindly plz publish this forwarded information to you.
thnx
MR B TANDI
DASCDOC

Note: Forwarded message attached

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!
From: "DR AMBEDKAR SOCIAL COMPUTER DEVELOPMENT ORG. CHHATTISGARH 2008"
<[hidden email]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 14:00:04 +0530
Subject: protect the god siva linga cave which is made up with costly
stone $ hidden in jagdalpur hill cave in cg state.
To: [hidden email], [hidden email], [hidden email],
[hidden email]

Dear sir,
kindly plzz inform to cg govt and save this place in destroying by
people.details to know;dascdoc.blogspot.com

Re: Fw: Fwd: protect the god siva linga cave which is made up with costly stone $ hidden in jagdalpur hill cave in cg state.

brian.mcneil-2
There's no way this can be published; it's incoherent, dated 2008, and
simply doesn't make sense.

I'd ask listmods to put the individual who posted this on moderation
should they post it again.

On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 17:40 +0000, bishpan tandi wrote:

> DEAR SIR,Kindly plz publish this forwarded information to you.
> thnx
> MR B TANDI
> DASCDOC
> 09907992579
> [hidden email]
>

> Note: Forwarded message attached

Brian McNeil.
--
[hidden email] | Wikinews Accredited Reporter.
http://en.wikinews.org | http://www.wikinewsie.org

Re: Fw: Fwd: protect the god siva linga cave which is made up with costly stone $ hidden in jagdalpur hill cave in cg state.

Terin Stock-2
I just marked the email as spam and moved on with my life.

--
#Terin Stock
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Terinjokes

Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 13:19:26 +0530

Brian McNeil.
--
[hidden email] | Wikinews Accredited Reporter.
http://en.wikinews.org | http://www.wikinewsie.org
"Facts don't cease to be facts, but news ceases to be news".

Re: Fw: Fwd: protect the god siva linga cave which is made up with costly stone $ hidden in jagdalpur hill cave in cg state.

brian.mcneil-2
This is a subscription list, Terin.

For this to appear, either the spammer has subscribed, or a listmod
passed it. If the latter, someone has the priv who shouldn't.

On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 13:07 -0600, Terin Stock wrote:

> I just marked the email as spam and moved on with my life.
>
> --
> #Terin Stock
> http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Terinjokes
>

> On Thursday, June 30, 2011 at 1:06 PM, Brian McNeil wrote:
>
> > There's no way this can be published; it's incoherent, dated 2008,
> > and
> > simply doesn't make sense.
> >
> > I'd ask listmods to put the individual who posted this on moderation
> > should they post it again.
> >
> > On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 17:40 +0000, bishpan tandi wrote:
> > > DEAR SIR,Kindly plz publish this forwarded information to you.
> > > thnx
> > > MR B TANDI
> > > DASCDOC
> > > 09907992579
> > > [hidden email]
> > >

> > > Note: Forwarded message attached

Nathan Reed

The sender subscribed. Will mod. Grrrr

On Jun 30, 2011 3:01 PM, "Brian McNeil" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This is a subscription list, Terin.
>
> For this to appear, either the spammer has subscribed, or a listmod
> passed it. If the latter, someone has the priv who shouldn't.
>
> On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 13:07 -0600, Terin Stock wrote:
>> I just marked the email as spam and moved on with my life.
>>
>> --
>> #Terin Stock
>> http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Terinjokes
>>

>> On Thursday, June 30, 2011 at 1:06 PM, Brian McNeil wrote:
>>
>> > There's no way this can be published; it's incoherent, dated 2008,
>> > and
>> > simply doesn't make sense.
>> >
>> > I'd ask listmods to put the individual who posted this on moderation
>> > should they post it again.

Brian Anderton-2
I was more excited that this email list was been used...

Hi Everybody!

Brian :P

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 8:07 AM, Nathan Reed <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The sender subscribed. Will mod. Grrrr
>
> On Jun 30, 2011 3:01 PM, "Brian McNeil" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> This is a subscription list, Terin.
>>
>> For this to appear, either the spammer has subscribed, or a listmod
>> passed it. If the latter, someone has the priv who shouldn't.
>>
>> On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 13:07 -0600, Terin Stock wrote:
>>> I just marked the email as spam and moved on with my life.
>>>
>>> --
>>> #Terin Stock
>>> http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/User:Terinjokes

Brian Anderton <[hidden email]>
Accredited to Wikinews,
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Brian_Anderton

---
Disclaimer: Content of this message in no way represents the opinions
or official position of the Wikimedia Foundation or any of its
projects.