Fw: Re: [MarathiOpenSource] Re: Role of english languge in economics and economic growth Share

Fw: Re: [MarathiOpenSource] Re: Role of english languge in economics and economic growth Share

Mahitgar from Marathi Wikipedia

From: Mahitgar <mahitgar@yahoo. co.in>
To: MarathiOpenSource@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Saturday, 5 December, 2009, 12:52

Thanks for your feedback -Vijay

Role of english languge in economics and economic growth Share

The beauty of this world is in it's diversity, we can make standards for the machines because they won't get bored of accepting input always in same, say XML, format. Surely we need a better world, but it has to be beautiful. There are many aspects to look at this issue, but core is language must evolve and all should exist together!
Yes, English has a major role to play in this economics driven world, but Englishizing every things isn't logical!

--- In MarathiOpenSource@ yahoogroups. com, prakash pimpale <rprakash2005@ ...> wrote:

> The beauty of this world is in it's diversity, we can make standards
> for the machines because they won't get bored of accepting input always
> in same, say XML, format. Surely we need a better world, but it has to be beautiful. There are many aspects to look at this issue, but core is language must evolve and all should exist together!
> Yes, English has a major role to play in this economics driven world, but Englishizing every things isn't logical!

.