Fw: [Wikimedia Announcements] Official Wikipedia Android App Released

Fw: [Wikimedia Announcements] Official Wikipedia Android App Released

Waihorace
維基百科在Android終於有自己的官方apps了...是不是該推廣開去?

「為Android平台提供的維基百科官方應用程序。維基百科是自由的百科全書,其中包含以280種語言寫成的2000多萬條目,於是史上最詳盡以及最廣泛使用的人力編譯作品。
其功能包括:保存頁面以便可以往後或離線時閱讀、搜尋附近的頁面、使用Android的“分享”功能來分享條目、閱讀各種語言的條目、全屏搜尋等等。
您在twitter上@ WikimediaMobile的反饋發送給我們。

最後一句疑似機械翻譯...https://market.android.com/details?id=org.wikipedia

HW
----- 轉寄的郵件 ----
從︰ Erik Moeller <[hidden email]>
收件人︰ [hidden email]
傳送日期︰ 2012年01月27日 (週五) 10:29 AM
主題︰ [Wikimedia Announcements] Official Wikipedia Android App Released

In case you missed our blog post or reports in the tech media:

http://blog.wikimedia.org/2012/01/26/announcing-the-official-wikipedia-android-app/
https://market.android.com/details?id=org.wikipedia

We recently released the first version of a Wikipedia smartphone app
for Android phones. It's based on Apache Cordova (AKA Phonegap), and
of course fully open source.

I'm really proud of our mobile team; it's a great app and if you
haven't tried it already, you should. :-) This is still an early
release and lots of fixes and enhancements are yet to come.

All best,
Erik
--
Erik M闤ler

Please note: all replies sent to this mailing list will be immediately directed to Foundation-L, the public mailing list about the Wikimedia Foundation and its projects. For more information about Foundation-L:

Re: Fw: [Wikimedia Announcements] Official Wikipedia Android App Released

Ted Chien
1 月 18 日我們已經有在 Wikimedia Taiwan 的 facebook 與 Twitter 帳號公佈這個消息了。

Regards,
Ted Chien
Secretary, Wikimedia Taiwan
--
Blog: http://htchien.tw
LinkedIn: http://LinkedIn.com/in/htchien

主旨: [Wikizh-l] Fw: [Wikimedia Announcements] Official Wikipedia Android App Released
日期: 週六, 1 月 28 日, 2012 年 1:51 下午